Attention CAZymologists: Registration for CBM11 - The 11th Carbohydrate Bioengineering Meeting (Helsinki, 10-13 May 2015) - is now open!
CAZypedia maintains a history of the CBMs, including links to previous conference proceedings.
Also: Applications are now being accepted to attend the 2015 GRC on Cellulosomes, Cellulases & Other Carbohydrate Modifying Enzymes.
- Auxiliary Activity Families (3 members)
- Carbohydrate Binding Module Families (14 members)
- Contributors (93 members)
- Curator approved (145 members)
- Definitions and explanations (32 members)
- Deleted families (9 members)
- Glycoside Hydrolase Families (133 members)
- Glycosyltransferase Families (2 members)
- Page status (3 members)
- Polysaccharide Lyase Families (9 members)
- TOC templates (4 members)
- Unassigned pages (27 members)
- Under construction (22 members)
- Utility template (2 members)