Please consider attending the Gordon Research Conference on Carbohydrate-Active Enzymes for Glycan Conversions this summer, July 23-28!
New to the CAZy classification? Read this first.
Want to learn more about CAZypedia? Read the CAZypedia 10th anniversary article in Glycobiology.
The text below is a template to help you create a consistent layout for GH entries. To get an idea of what to put in each field, save this edit and have a look at any of the GH families by following this link: Category:Glycoside Hydrolase Families (TIP: Right click with your mouse and open the link in a new browser window...)
Make sure to delete this text and the four dashes (line) below when you are done with your page!
Glycoside Hydrolase Firsts
- First sterochemistry determination
- Cite some reference here, with a short explanation .
- First catalytic nucleophile identification
- First general acid/base residue identification
- First 3-D structure
- Comfort DA, Bobrov KS, Ivanen DR, Shabalin KA, Harris JM, Kulminskaya AA, Brumer H, and Kelly RM. (2007). Biochemical analysis of Thermotoga maritima GH36 alpha-galactosidase (TmGalA) confirms the mechanistic commonality of clan GH-D glycoside hydrolases. Biochemistry. 2007;46(11):3319-30. DOI:10.1021/bi061521n |
[[Category:Glycoside Hydrolase Families]]