New to the CAZy classification? Read this first.
Want to learn more about CAZypedia? Read the CAZypedia 10th anniversary article in Glycobiology.
This is a simplified CAZypedia page to demonstrate how in-text citations work. To see the wiki code used to make each of the citations/bibliographic references, click the "View source" tab at the top of the page. You may copy & paste parts of this code into your own page to assist you with reference formatting.
You can even cite books using just the ISBN .
This is an even more complicated example, where a comment field is used to add the chapter information for a book chapter .
Note that the references are automatically numbered based on the first appearance in the text, not the order they are listed in the "biblio" section .
Although it appears that comment fields can themselves include other references , the numbering of these addition references in the comment field appears to be incorrect.
- Comfort DA, Bobrov KS, Ivanen DR, Shabalin KA, Harris JM, Kulminskaya AA, Brumer H, and Kelly RM. (2007) Biochemical analysis of Thermotoga maritima GH36 alpha-galactosidase (TmGalA) confirms the mechanistic commonality of clan GH-D glycoside hydrolases. Biochemistry. 46, 3319-30. DOI:10.1021/bi061521n |
- He S and Withers SG. (1997) Assignment of sweet almond beta-glucosidase as a family 1 glycosidase and identification of its active site nucleophile. J Biol Chem. 272, 24864-7. DOI:10.1074/jbc.272.40.24864 |
- Robert V. Stick and Spencer J. Williams. (2009) Carbohydrates. Elsevier Science. ISBN: 9780240521183 | Google Books | Open Library
- Sinnott, M.L. (1990) Catalytic mechanisms of enzymic glycosyl transfer. Chem. Rev. 90, 1171-1202. DOI: 10.1021/cr00105a006
- Claus-Wilhelm von der Lieth, Thomas Luetteke, and Martin Frank. (2010-01-19) Bioinformatics for Glycobiology and Glycomics: An Introduction. Wiley. ISBN: 9780470016671 | Google Books | Open Library Chapter 5: Coutinho PM, Rancurel C, Stam M, Bernard T, Couto FM, Danchin EGJ, Henrissat B. "Carbohydrate-active Enzymes Database: Principles and Classification of Glycosyltransferases."
- Carbohydrate Active Enzymes database; URL http://www.cazy.org/
- Cantarel BL, Coutinho PM, Rancurel C, Bernard T, Lombard V, and Henrissat B. (2009) The Carbohydrate-Active EnZymes database (CAZy): an expert resource for Glycogenomics. Nucleic Acids Res. 37, D233-8. DOI:10.1093/nar/gkn663 |
- Schwartz PH, Nethercott H, Kirov II, Ziaeian B, Young MJ, and Klassen H. (2005) Expression of neurodevelopmental markers by cultured porcine neural precursor cells. Stem Cells. 23, 1286-94. DOI:10.1634/stemcells.2004-0306 |
- Webber C and Barton GJ. (2001) Estimation of P-values for global alignments of protein sequences. Bioinformatics. 17, 1158-67. DOI:10.1093/bioinformatics/17.12.1158 |
- Jeremy Mark Berg and Lubert Stryer. (2002) Biochemistry. ISBN: 0716749548 | Google Books | Open Library