CAZypedia needs your help! We have many unassigned GH, PL, CE, AA, GT, and CBM pages in need of Authors and Responsible Curators.
Scientists at all career stages, including students, are welcome to contribute to CAZypedia. Read more here, and in the 10th anniversary article in Glycobiology.
New to the CAZy classification? Read this first.
Consider attending the 15th Carbohydrate Bioengineering Meeting in Ghent, 5-8 May 2023.
All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of CAZypedia. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 17:24, 10 April 2013 Brian Mark uploaded File:GH3 2013 Fig1.png ( '''Figure 1. Phylogeny of plant GH3 glycoside hydrolases. '''Plant GH3 enzymes separate into two major groups that are shown here as the ‘β-glucosidase’ clade and a ‘non- β-glucosidase’ clade. Whether or not all enzymes in th...)
- 11:44, 10 April 2013 Brian Mark uploaded File:GH3 2013 Fig6.png ( '''Figure 6.''' '''The conserved loop containing the proposed catalytic acid/base histidine of GH3 NagZ enzymes is highly mobile, which''' '''appears to drive substrate distortion to promote glycosidic bond hydrolysis'''<cite>Bacik2012</cite>. Colo...)
- 11:40, 10 April 2013 Brian Mark uploaded File:GH3 2013 Fig5.png ( '''Figure 5'''.''' Overlay of ''Bacillus subtilis'' NagZ (BsNagZ) (yellow) (PDB: 3BMX) with a single-domain NagZ from the Gram-negative microbe ''Burkholderia cenocepacia'' (BcNagZ) (blue) bound to GlcNAc (green) (PDB: 4GNV). '''The majority of NagZ...)
- 11:36, 10 April 2013 Brian Mark uploaded File:GH3 2013 Fig4.png ( '''Figure 4.''' '''Overlay of barley β-glucan exohydrolase isoenzyme ExoI (domain 1 in magenta, and domain 2 in cyan) with the two-domain GH3 NagZ from ''B. subtilis'' (BsNagZ) (yellow) (PDB: 3BMX). '''GH3 NagZ enzymes contain a conse...)
- 11:27, 10 April 2013 Brian Mark uploaded File:GH3 2013 Fig3.png ( '''Figure 3. Overlay of barley β-glucan exohydrolase isoenzyme ExoI with other known X-ray structures of multi-domain b-glucosidases'''. While additional domains may be present (''not shown for clarity''), the core two-domain architectu...)
- 07:58, 4 June 2010 Brian Mark uploaded a new version of File:GH3 Fig 2.png
- 07:52, 4 June 2010 Brian Mark uploaded File:GH3 Fig 2.png
- 07:44, 4 June 2010 Brian Mark uploaded File:GH3 Fig 1.png