CAZypedia needs your input! We have many unassigned GH, PL, CE, AA, GT, and CBM pages in need of Authors and Responsible Curators.
Scientists at all career stages, including students, are welcome to contribute to CAZypedia. Read more here, and in the 10th anniversary article in Glycobiology.
New to the CAZy classification? Read this first.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Bremen, Germany
- Master of Science in Microbiology, University of Oldenburg, Germany
- PhD candidate in the MPG MARUM Joint Research Group Marine Glycobiologyof Dr. Jan-Hendrik Hehemann
Crystal structure determination of
- GH2 from Formosa agariphila KMM39901T 
- Sulfatase S1-25 from Formosa agariphila KMM39901T 
- GH29 from Lentimonas sp.
- Sulfatase family S1-15 from Lentimonas sp.
- Reisky L, Préchoux A, Zühlke MK, Bäumgen M, Robb CS, Gerlach N, Roret T, Stanetty C, Larocque R, Michel G, Song T, Markert S, Unfried F, Mihovilovic MD, Trautwein-Schult A, Becher D, Schweder T, Bornscheuer UT, and Hehemann JH. (2019). A marine bacterial enzymatic cascade degrades the algal polysaccharide ulvan. Nat Chem Biol. 2019;15(8):803-812. DOI:10.1038/s41589-019-0311-9 |