Attention CAZymologists: Registration for CBM11 - The 11th Carbohydrate Bioengineering Meeting (Helsinki, 10-13 May 2015) - is now open!
CAZypedia maintains a history of the CBMs, including links to previous conference proceedings.
Also: Applications are now being accepted to attend the 2015 GRC on Cellulosomes, Cellulases & Other Carbohydrate Modifying Enzymes.
If you've come here looking for help on editing CAZypedia pages, see the Help:Editing page instead.
There are specific directions for adding literature references on the Help:References page.
Information on how to add images to CAZypedia pages can be found on the Help:Images page.
There is also a Getting Started Guide, which contains some set-by-step information on setting up your user account and creating new pages.
Background information on CAZypedia
- Information on the purpose and goals of CAZypedia can be found on the About page.
- If you are new to the wiki concept, see this page.
- To make or edit pages, you must have a user account. To get an account, you must be approved by the Board of Curators, who may be contacted here. You may also contact the Primary Curator by e-mail (details here.)
- Before requesting permission to contribute, please read CAZypedia's general editing and authoring guidelines on the CAZypedia:About page.
- You can also read about CAZypedia's current copyright and privacy policies.
...more for administrators & power users
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.