Attention CAZymologists: Registration for CBM11 - The 11th Carbohydrate Bioengineering Meeting (Helsinki, 10-13 May 2015) - is now open!
CAZypedia maintains a history of the CBMs, including links to previous conference proceedings.
Also: Applications are now being accepted to attend the 2015 GRC on Cellulosomes, Cellulases & Other Carbohydrate Modifying Enzymes.
A CAZypedia Author is a person responsible for creating and maintaining content of an assigned page.
- One or more Authors is (are) assigned by the Responsible Curator of that page based on particular expertise.
- An Author works closely with the Responsible Curator to ensure a high quality of CAZypedia content.
- In some cases, the page Author and Responsible Curator may be the same person.
- Issues regarding factual correctness and other content-related issues should by directed to the Responsible Curator of the page.
- CAZypedia is a community-driven resource. If you wish to help author an existing page, please contact the Responsible Curator. If you wish to suggest a new page, please contact a Senior Curator.