Attention CAZymologists: Registration for CBM11 - The 11th Carbohydrate Bioengineering Meeting (Helsinki, 10-13 May 2015) - is now open!
CAZypedia maintains a history of the CBMs, including links to previous conference proceedings.
Also: Applications are now being accepted to attend the 2015 GRC on Cellulosomes, Cellulases & Other Carbohydrate Modifying Enzymes.
- Currently Professor of Biochemistry, Department of Chemistry and Biology, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario
- Principal Research Officer at the NRC 1994-2012 working on GT42, GT52, GT38, GT29 and GH6
- Research associate at NRC 1990-1994 working on GH11 structure-function as part of PENCE
- Postdoctoral work with Steve Withers UBC, 1989-90
- Postdoctoral work with Christoph Beck in Germany 1987-89
- PhD with Dr. Tony Warren, UBC, working on the cloning and characterization of ABG (GH1 beta-glucosidase)
- MSc with Dr. Bob Miller working on cellulase cloning from Cellulomonas fimi.
CAZyme Protein structures I have contributed to: